Friday, April 6, 2012

MSR Sweet Purifier Solution 2 Ounces Handy Chlorine Based Water Purifier - Recommended

MSR Sweet Water Purifier Solution 2-Ounces 59mL
MSR Sweet Water Purifier Solution 2-Ounces 59mL Read more...

  • With sweetwater purifier solution tastes much better than water treated with iodine-based products
  • Is a chlorine-based purifier solution that provides simple and fast virus protection
  • Carefully tuned sweetwater purifier solution for the best possible combination of performance
  • Lifetime warranty
  • EPA registered and proven effective, chlorine is used to treat over 95 percent of all U.S. tap water

  • Handy Chlorine Based Water Purifier Recommended We bought this MSR SweetWater Purifier Solution after using the bottle included in the
    Not Exactly Sweet Water But I used this on a long hike on filtered stream water. The water tasted surprisingly fresh going down but it did have a mild persistent aftertaste. A good tradeoff vs getting sick.
    fits the bill I ordered this product for a upcoming vacation to Europe. Even nonpathological local bacteria can make tourists ill so I figure an ounce of prevention is worthanyway I tested it as directed and I thought the water smelled a bit chlorinated but it tasted fine. I will be using this for my day trips out to museums where I will carry treated tap water.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Rothco Type III Commercial Paracord Strong. Light. Rope. If you find yourself stuck in a place high up because zombies or some other form of danger is beneath you you could lower yourself down with this paracord once the danger had passed or was eliminated. That is unless of ...Read the full

    • MSR SweetWater Purifier System So Far So Good I've used three different purifiers and this one is my favorite from a water taste and ease of use standpoint. The safety valve is a nice featurewhen the filter begins to clog causing water pressure to be too high when pumping ...Read the full

    • MSR MiniWorks EX Microfilter Worth every penny! I researched filtration systems for almost a month before settling on the MSR miniworks. I figured I could just go pick one up at the local Cabela's or REI but BOTH retail stores were sold out of these while there was still ...Read the full

    • MSR SweetWater Filter Cartridge Replace Cartridge Highly Recommended We bought the MSR SweetWater Filter Cartridge as a sparereplacement for our
    • MSR MiniWorks/WaterWorks Maintenance Kit It is was it is This kit is an absolute necessity for your MiniWorks and/or WaterWorks microfilter. For me failure is not an option when I'm out backpacking or camping.It works as described. I feel this kit is so very important that it should ...Read the full

    No comments:

    MSR Sweet Purifier Solution 2 Ounces Handy Chlorine Based Water Purifier - Recommended Post a Comment

    water purifier tablets Popular Posts