Friday, May 4, 2012

AQUAMIRA 1OZ WATER TREATMENT DROPS good product

AQUAMIRA 1OZ WATER TREATMENT DROPS - N/A - N/A
AQUAMIRA 1OZ WATER TREATMENT DROPS - N/A - N/A Read more...


Handy on the trail I confess what I really wanted was a filter pump for my back county hike but not having the $100+ for one of those these treatment drops did the trick perfectly! Left little or no taste in the water and kept me alive.To keep my hydration pack sterile I brought an empty 2Liter bottle along to dip in the river and treat the water slung it from the outside of my pack.
Better than a filter? I say equal I have a friend who uses a nice $80 filter. The nice thing is you get water instantly with a filter but you have to hand pump. The drops work great taste like water out of the tap and are super light weight perfect for backpacking or emergency kit The only draw back I found for the drops is if you have more than one container you have to mix the water individually. Here's what I meanIf you have 4 32oz. water bottles. You mix Part A & Part B and wait 5 minutes for the chemicals to react. You have to do that for each water bottle thus 20 minutes and 4x's you have to go through the motions. I will bring a collapsible 1 gallon water jug next time so I just have to do it once. Plus once you add the mixture to the water it takes 15 minutes for the drops to work in clean water and up to 30 minutes for murky high turbity water. 300 Gallons of water for <$15. I would recommend this to anyone!!! Hope this review helps and happy hydration.
good product This does the job. I've used a few different methods to treat my water but this method is good when you don't have time or weight to carry a water filter. Just like all the other chemically treated products it leaves an iodine taste and smell in your water but at least it's letting you knowits working.
Read more...



Related Products

  • Aquamira Water Treatment Drops 1oz Great alternative to iodine  
  • Aquamira Frontier Emergency Water Filter System Pretty good but be prepared for initial carbon This system is much like everyone mentions. It's light weighing about as much as 5 quarters. It's compact about the size of a roll of pennies. The filtration unit seems pretty sturdy and would ...Read the full

  • UCO Stormproof Matches, twin pack (50 matches) Perfect in a Pinch!
    onmouseover= ...Read the full
  • Rothco Type III Commercial Paracord Strong. Light. Rope. If you find yourself stuck in a place high up because zombies or some other form of danger is beneath you you could lower yourself down with this paracord once the danger had passed or was eliminated. That is unless of ...Read the full

  • Tinder-Quik 10 pack (1 packet) Good smaller that expected They burn but were much smaller than expected.. After shipping costs your better off making your own using cotton and hand sanatizer. They did however throw in a couple extra tinders I got 1 10 pack and 8 loose ...Read the full

  • No comments:

    AQUAMIRA 1OZ WATER TREATMENT DROPS good product Post a Comment

    water purifier tablets Popular Posts